Infamous

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum: Infamous

I am Aqua

Aqua
    Aqua

I  am Aqua Empty I am Aqua

Post  Aqua Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new so I wont talk much at first. Enjoy the silence while you can. Once I get started i won't shut up. I came here from Notorious. I already like it better. Ive never PK'd before so don't get upset if I don't come when you call. I wouldn't be any help. Except maybe to distract the other side while they kill me. I played PWI on the Dreamweaver server then went to Blackrose. When that server went down I changed to the Chaos server which is all PvP. I didn't like it cuz u start at lvl 1 and your white named. You can see the problem here. I liked starting at LvL1 and working up but I didn't like being killed while I was out grinding. When I heard a new Blackrose server was up I came here.
    I'm ready to improve my skills and find my place in the guild. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can be a better MG I am ready to listen.
    Oh I live in South Carolina and I don't tell my age cuz it's irrelevant. It will just let you know how long I've survived so far.
    I told you I wouldn't stop once I got going. Can wait to meet all of you. See you in game.